Philippines included In Britney's Song Lyrics


Would you ever imagine, Britney Spears would ever include the country "Philippines" on her lyrics? Well, i never did too. After all, how many countries has she ever mentioned in one of her other songs? I guess none.

The song went on like this. . .

“I’m Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don’t matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They still got pictures of my derrière in the magazine
You want a piece of me?
You want a piece of me…”


From this statement, you can have an impression that britney dont know much about the Philippines and is thinking about sneaking to it like its a getaway island or something. If im asked about this? Why not?! Come to the Philippines Britney, and well show you why life is worth living for in spite of all your problems (Just dont spend so much time on Mindanao.lol)

I wonder why in the world is Philippines becoming such a controversial word on Hollywood nowadays (remember desperate housewives?). Is this a bad sign or a good sign for Filipinos? Well, only time will tell. Lets find out. ;)

Heres the Complete Lyrics of the Song:



And the video of the song for your reference.

1 comments:

johan said...

Nice Blog and All.I've added a link to you from my blog celebbikinii
If you could do the same that would be great.
My url is http://celebbikinii.blogspot.com/

I wait your positive respons

thanks

johan.tlogo@gmail.com